Loretta is a highly experienced consumer-centric Marketing Director with extensive experience working in senior marketing roles both domestically & internationally, in major blue chip businesses as well as indigenous Irish businesses, working with such giants of industry as Mars Inc., Diageo Plc, Kerry Group Plc, and with Jacob Fruitfield and Valeo Foods.
Loretta was awarded Marketer of the Year in 2011 for demonstrating outstanding marketing talent, clarity of vision, customer insight and an ability to convert strategy to action in recognition of her work in revitalising the Jacob’s Biscuit brand.
Loretta is a highly commercial and pragmatic business professional who passionately believes in putting the customer/consumer at the heart of everything we do in business. She is dynamic, energetic and has a positive ‘can do’ attitude. Fit for purpose is her motto!
Loretta has an exceptional track record in delivering results and has successfully achieved the following:
- Launched Dolmio and Uncle Ben’s in Ireland
- Repositioned the confectionery business at Mars, Sweden
- Turned Smithwick’s around after 17 years of decline
- Led Budweiser to No.1 lager brand in Ireland
- Launched Diageo’s first Responsible Drinking Campaign
- Established Freshways as No.1 Food-to-Go brand in Ireland
- Revitalised the Jacob’s biscuit brand
Loretta has also lectured in the Michael Smurfit Business School on the MSc. Programme in Marketing Communications.
Loretta graduated from DCU with a Post Grad in Digital Marketing in 2014. She is also a graduate of UCD where she achieved a double First Class Honours in a Bachelor of Commerce and MSc. In Marketing.